Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

bill query

Please refer to a/c <account number removed to protect your privacy>. My bill has increased $10, looks like the credit for Aged pension I used to get is no longer being applied. Is it still available?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: bill query

Never post your account number in a public forum such as this. I have asked the moderators to delete it from your post.

Your discount may either have been removed (you can request to have it reapplied), or you may have been migrated onto a different plan if the plan that you were on no longer exists. There may have also been a time limited discount on your account that has run out.

You will need to contact Telstra either by:

• calling 132200
  • sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human.
  • send a message to the Telstra Facebook or Twitter accounts
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit