Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Call forwarding charges

Answered

Is there a cost for forwarding a call from a landline to a mobile?  Once it has been forwarded to the mobile, how is it charged, i.e. the same rate as a mobile to mobile?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Call forwarding charges

@Eller wrote:

Is there a cost for forwarding a call from a landline to a mobile?  Once it has been forwarded to the mobile, how is it charged, i.e. the same rate as a mobile to mobile?

Thank you.  If I have calls to standard Australian mobiles included in my plan, does that mean there wouldn't be any cost for the mobile?

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Pretty sure it is $0.55 connection fee plus $0.36 per minute or part thereof.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

@Eller wrote:

Thank you.  If I have calls to standard Australian mobiles included in my plan, does that mean there wouldn't be any cost for the mobile?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

The inclusions in your plan don't include call diversions.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Thanks.  I finally got to speak with a human at Telstra who confirmed that with the plan I have there is no charge for the call forwarding or mobile charges.  Cheers

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit