Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Call Forwarding Online Not Working

Hello,

When I try to turn call forwarding on through Telstra My Account as shown on this link: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/home-phone/features-settings/how-to-set-up-call-forwardi...

I get a message which says  "Your attempt to use this feature has been unsuccessful due to session timeout. Please refresh the screen." And when I refresh the screen it goes to a 404 page saying "Invalid Page Request". Due to the COVID-19 I can't talk to anyone on the online chat. I would appreciate it if anyone could help. I am on NBN FTTC.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Call Forwarding Online Not Working

I have the same problem, any luck sorting it out?

Highlighted

Also having the same problem Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Level 20: Director

Hi - maybe the web page link is broken. Can you set it up from the home phone with codes shown here https://go.telstra.com.au/pv_obj_cache/pv_obj_id_6FDBF24686D1FF3651ED7C4AF30ABB7755B71300/filename/h...

Highlighted

The handset codes don’t work our phone is stuck in call forward

Highlighted

Hi - given you have tried all three customer access control methods, you will have to to call 132200 to have the Call Centre agent correct it for you. It looks like some NBN customers have had issues with Home Features not working. I had to get Telstra to re-instate my previous Calling Line ID which disappeared when I moved to the NBN. The Telstra modem had to be reset after the person activated the feature in the network. 

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit