GPB
Level 2: Rookie

caller id

Answered

I rent a Telstra Calling Number Display Phone T1000C SMS and wish to cease the rental and purchase my own caller ID phone. 

Is caller ID a paid service or an feature that is included in my account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: caller id

Hi GPB,

Calling Number Display is charged at $6/month. It should show in your monthly bill the charge of $6 for this feature and $6 for the home phone rent.

We had the same home phone and Calling Number Display for many year's until we got rid of a home phone 1 & 1/2 year's ago.

We only paid $6/month instead of $12/month. Telstra discounted $6/month for having the two.
https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Phones/Call-Number-Display/ta-p/503301
I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Smiley3
Accepted Solution

Hi GPB,

Calling Number Display is charged at $6/month. It should show in your monthly bill the charge of $6 for this feature and $6 for the home phone rent.

We had the same home phone and Calling Number Display for many year's until we got rid of a home phone 1 & 1/2 year's ago.

We only paid $6/month instead of $12/month. Telstra discounted $6/month for having the two.
https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Phones/Call-Number-Display/ta-p/503301
I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

GPB
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks Smiley3
That sounds like what I have.
Smiley3

You're welcome Smiley Happy

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit