Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Can Bigpond movies be billed to our home single bill?

Answered
Is it possible to put charges for BigPond movies onto our single bill instead of charging to a credit card? If not, why not?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Can Bigpond movies be billed to our home single bill?

"BigPond Movies can be rented with a valid credit card/debit card, BigPond Movies pre-paid vouchers, and for T-Box customers, can be added your Telstra bill."
So if you have a T-Box then you can use T-Bill to add the charges onto your account, otherwise you have to pay by another acceptable method.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

"BigPond Movies can be rented with a valid credit card/debit card, BigPond Movies pre-paid vouchers, and for T-Box customers, can be added your Telstra bill."
So if you have a T-Box then you can use T-Bill to add the charges onto your account, otherwise you have to pay by another acceptable method.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks Kalak

What a strange decision. Time that BigPond movies makes a change to the app so that we can charge to our account. We just got a T-Box for our second tv and were surprised we could charge to our bill when we've never been able to do it from our Panasonic tv.

Cheers

Pete  

Highlighted

Dear all,

I have the same problem and wonder why Telstra does not implement a solution where you can add bigpond movie rentals to your main account. I spoke to a consultant on 1800 502 502 and he mentioned that, by the end of the year, a new platform would be implemented that would solve this problem. Does anybody know more about this?

Cheers

J-C

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit