Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Change Home Phone Privacy

I have been trying to change my privacy settings.  I went to my account/home number/manage/privacy settings as instructed and chose to change from Caller ID Off to Caller ID On. I keep getting this error message though: "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Please call 132200 for urgent changes or try again later."  Anyone else have trouble with this? These were instructions for NBN. My connection type says NGC Voice Service - FTTN, would that be the reason for the error?

Thanks in advance!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Change Home Phone Privacy

Hi @Bad54, if you still need help with this, I'd suggest speaking with our messaging team via the Telstra app so we can help you further with this. If they're unable to resolve, they will escalate this further for you.

To do that, open the Telstra app then tap the 'get help' tab at the bottom of the screen & you will see the blue speech bubble to 'Message Us'. While you will first speak with our virtual assistant Codi, follow the prompts & if they're unable to fix, they will put you through to a team member that can assist further if you type 'more help'. Make sure notifications are on within the Telstra app too, this way you can go about your day & reply further there when you get a response. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit