USAOz
Level 2: Rookie

Download .csv calls for previous month's bill (NOT current unbilled data)

I'm uncertain if this is the most correct forum to which this question should be posted but here goes!

'

I wish to download as either a .csv OR and Excel formatted list of the call data listed on my current paper bill - i.e. NOT the current calls yet to be billed.

Specifically I wish the call data for the period 01 January 2013 to 01 February 2013.

Is this possible to obtain?  If so, how and where do I get it?

Thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Download .csv calls for previous month's bill (NOT current unbilled data)

You can get the call data for a previous billing period.

Assuming you are a consumer customer, Access the MyAccount section and navigate to the "Calls Yet to be Billed" section of the site (Select the service in question, and click on the "Unbilled Usage" section.

When you are in the old layout (Different logo and style page) you can then click on View Bills, and then select the billing period you require. The option to download a CSV file can be found on the right hand side.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Drat
Level 22: Superhuman

1. Go directly to the old Telstra Online Billing site.

2. Click on View Bills on the navigation panel on the left.

Online Billing overview.png

3. Select, from the drop-down menu under Bill History on the right, the previous bill for which you want to see the itemised usage.

Bill History drop-down - select previous bill to view.png

4. Click on Full itemised usage - CSV below it on the bottom right.

Onling Billing - previous bill summary.png

5. The CSV should contain itemised usage (including calls, TXT messages, and mobile data) for all fixed and mobile phone services on the Single Bill.

Full itemised usage - CSV.png

† You can navigate from the Telstra.com home page or My Account overview page to the old Telstra Online Billing site, in case anyone wants to argue that it is hidden from the average Customer, and requires knowing the URL to get the usage information:

My Account username-password challenge.png 

My Account overview page.png

Link to old-fashioned Online Billing.png

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
sdard
Level 1: Cadet

Can you please advise as to what units the duration column is in for a tablet data plan.

Thanks

Joe-Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey sdard,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport. Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics we have here, in our Community.

sdard, the duration  column has units in hours and minutes, basically this is the length of time for each data session. Thanks sdard.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit