Mintiest
Level 2: Rookie

Extending cordless phones

Answered

I have purchased Telstra Cordless Phone Model TSH-C, can I add two more phones>. I have purchased Telstra East Control Additional Handsets Model TEC-A.  Will they connect.  Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Extending cordless phones

The TEC-A is an extension handset for the TEC-C, so you won't be able to connect it to the TSH-C, but if you have a Smartmodem, you should be able to pair the TEC-A's directly with the modem.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

The TEC-A is an extension handset for the TEC-C, so you won't be able to connect it to the TSH-C, but if you have a Smartmodem, you should be able to pair the TEC-A's directly with the modem.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Mintiest

Thank you. That’s very helpful. Further question. Should I  return and buy all three the same that is TSH-C. Thank you so much. 

Mintiest

Should I return and buy all three the same. TSH-C

Jupiter

It's easier if you have phones of the same type.

The TSH-C usually has better range (it uses wifi). Or you could return the TSH-C and get the TEC-C to go with the 2 TEC-A's that you have.

It might be good to talk it through with your Local Telstra Store.

Mintiest

Thank you.  Tried two Telstra stores plus a call to Telstra. Guess what I got to talk to Oz, but they said because they were all from Telstra they should work????  You have been the only help I have got.  Thank you will buy them all the same.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit