Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Gift

Answered

If anyone has won a prize besides points please reply as random first names does not mean they are valid names.  I’ve been a loyal Telstra customer for over 30 years so I got my hopes up thinking I would be rewarded for all their messing me about for over 30 years.   Points I’ve won are you kidding me Telstra I done we you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Gift

Thank you, Telstra in doing this promotion you have reminded me of all the problems I have had we you for over 30yrs and that loyalty means nothing to you.  I’m done

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 17: Bureau Chief

Hi @Tiffanys 

There are several other forums reporting what they received from Telstra first birthday rewards.

So people did get rewarded.

I have been a Telstra customer for at least 20 years and only received 100 points.

Where as other people I no that have just signed up to Telstra received  a lot more.

So I'm guessing it is drawn completely at random.

Doesn't consider the loyalty of the customer at all.

Rohan

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Thank you, Telstra in doing this promotion you have reminded me of all the problems I have had we you for over 30yrs and that loyalty means nothing to you.  I’m done

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 17: Bureau Chief

Hi @Tiffanys 

Just in case your confused I don't work for Telstra, I am just a customer like you.

Yes it sucks, that loyal customers aren't rewarded better.

Don't take it personally, The prizes were drawn at random.

see below link.

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/telstra-plus/telstra-plus-1st-birthday/m-p/883808

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit