Level 2: Rookie

Help with useless web site redesign for home phones.

Hi,

Up until today I have been using rules to block numbers.  Now it seems someone with very little skill has redesigned the web site and the below options are gone.  Can you tell me where to find the following now?

"Once you are logged in, under Plans & usage, select Home Phone, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Add-ons, click the blue Manage button, click on Call Forwarding. To Block numbers you know, click on Create New Rule"

Also is there a way to block all calls from India?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Ghost4
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Help with useless web site redesign for home phones.

Level 2: Rookie

Why would you suggest that useless site.  It does nothing to block scam/spam calls.  Telstra had a great section where you could create phone rules, but now some corporate muppet has decided to remove it.

DeltaSquad
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@18169

Some of this might be due to the removal of incompatible products.

I should also point out that the Do Not Call Register would prevent legitimate telemarketing only and has no bearing on scam calls.

Our Unwelcome Calls Team on 1800805996 (available 7 days 06:00-24:00 AEST) can assist you with call blocking should you require this.

Alternatively, the Call Guardian 301 phone also has some nifty built in call blocking features and is a cordless phone for convenience.

I hope that helps.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit