Level 1: Cadet

How do I access voicemails on my Telstra Easy Control TEC-C?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 21: Augmented

Re: How do I access voicemails on my Telstra Easy Control TEC-C?

That handset doesn't have it's own message recorder..  you need to use 101 (just dial 101 - if there are messages waiting you will hear a 'broken' dial tone when you press the 'Phone' button. Dial 101 to listen to messages that have been left. But, you need to have set that up first - did you do that?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Steve,

I just figured it out and have applied to set up 101 messages.....should have brought the answering machine version

Level 21: Augmented

You can go into your My Account, under your home phone number, click on Manage Plan and allowances, then click on Manage and then Call forwarding, to set up some of the options for Voicemail and diversion options, including ring time..  you can also manage Call Waiting etc. and Sequential ring (i.e. no answer at home, ring your other number, no answer ring someone elses number even both numbers together, then go to voicemail if no answer)

Wasn't a fan of Telstra Messagebank, but I have been using it on mobiles and the homephone and have got used to it now..  so I'm OK with it even though I prefer to manage my own voicemail usually..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit