Level 1: Cadet

How do I get my contact’s names to be displayed

Hi, have set up Telstra Guardian 301MKII and have entered a number of contacts. When I enter a contacts number to dial out, the contact name appears. However when that contact calls me, the contact name is not shown? How do I fix this? Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 13: Super Sleuth

Re: How do I get my contact’s names to be displayed

This happened with ours as well.

Found it worked best if you accepted the call and then saved it with the Contact Name to your address book.

I believe it was something to do with the formatting of the numbers.

Level 1: Cadet

Thank you. Unfortunately I’m setting up the phone for my 85 year old grandmother so she won’t be able to do that when she receives the call and I won’t be there when the calls come in. Does anyone else have a solution that doesn’t require the contacts calling the phone?

Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

@AmandaW1 wrote:

Hi, have set up Telstra Guardian 301MKII and have entered a number of contacts. When I enter a contacts number to dial out, the contact name appears. However when that contact calls me, the contact name is not shown? How do I fix this? Thanks

@AmandaW1 I think I did it in an around about way by putting them in the VIP list.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit