Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

How do you cancel call forwarding on your home phone if all available options do not work

Answered

How do you cancel call forwarding on your home phone if

• you can't do #21# as phone/line faulty,
  • the option to Manage via your account is not available under your account,
  • there is no option to do this automatically via phone prompts,
  • you can't get through to Telstra support human and
  • the Message Chat bot has no idea?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: How do you cancel call forwarding on your home phone if all available options do not work

You need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: How do you cancel call forwarding on your home phone if all available options do not work

You need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Huzzah!  Did the blue icon thingy who directed me to Codi (sigh...) Codi still had no clue so typed the magic words "speak to a consultant" and after a little bit of texting we sorted it.  Thanks Jupiter - not only are you a god and a planet - you are a star in my books!

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit