notimpressed5
Level 1: Cadet

How to find someone to speak to at Telstra in Australia

How to find someone to speak to at Telstra in Australia, they have deactivated my line, faults department is saying yes deactivated, billing department is saying it is not. plus billing department is showing my old number from 4 years ago and saying my current number is under someone else's name and is deactivated. no luck on the normal numbers, talking in circles with the Philippine call centres who as polite as they are cannot actually solve the problem and i am now paying for services i do not have and costing me more money in having to use my mobile data to access my internet. Give me a good reason why I even both to stay with Telstra

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to find someone to speak to at Telstra in Australia

Really sorry for the confusion. If the number is in somebody else's name there's a chance it's been disconnected in error. Based on what you've told me, I encourage you to raise a complaint - http://tel.st/5uqcd - here. 
A case manager will take a closer look and contact you to discern a resolution.
Please take note of the 'SR' reference number generated on submission.
Please let us know how you get on, as I'd like to hear this is being addressed as a priority. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit