Liam5
Level 1: Cadet

I want to cancel my home phone

Answered

Hi

I'm having trouble trying to find out how to cancel my homephone.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: I want to cancel my home phone

Hi @Liam5

If you need to cancel a service then you need to give them a call on 132200 so they can arrange that for you.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Hi @Liam5

If you need to cancel a service then you need to give them a call on 132200 so they can arrange that for you.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Liam5

Cheers mate
XYZ1

I have left the country.  My partner has tried to call Telstra to dosconnect the home phone service but it is in my name.  He was told I could do this online from here. 

It needs to be disconnected by 12 May 2017. 

IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi XYZ1, 

Our Live Chat team here:  http://tel.st/hsc3 are able to access your account to assist with your cancellation. 

Let us know if you have any questions Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit