IET
Level 1: Cadet

incorrect account details

When I signed up of a new service I provided all the relevant details as I have noticed that there is still an old mobile number (that is not in use anymore) listed as my house number. The person assisting me at the time said she would change it. However after several months it still appears as my "house number". I have tried to change it online and received a notification on my mobile phone that a change has been made to my profile but when I checked it afterwards it reverted back to the inactive old mobile number. What can I do to get rid of that number / to change it to my new home number?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DanK
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: incorrect account details

That is strange, fixing something like that will require account access. I would recommend speaking to the billing team again via chat http://tel.st/hsc3 or phone.

Let me know how it goes.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit