princess1975
Level 1: Cadet

landline cracking sound on phone

Answered

being trying to call both numbers for help to fix my issue with my landlinefor about 3 hours now,im a priority asstance customer,my phone makes a cracking sound and its hard to hear the person on the other end off the phone.can anybody from telstra help me today.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: landline cracking sound on phone

As a Priority Assistance customer, ring 132203 and say "Priority Assistance" and your call will be answered by the faults team

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

As a Priority Assistance customer, ring 132203 and say "Priority Assistance" and your call will be answered by the faults team

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Princess1975. 

Were you able to get through following Professor Phone's advice or still needing a further hand? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit