Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Landline number changed after NBN install
Had my NBN connected recently and unknown to me at the time my landline number was changed in the process - not asked for and also more to the point I was not made aware of this change.
I noticed the change when I got my first bill.
I'm old (99yo) and living at home, of course all my old friends are no longer with us and I don't get many calls. However my rather strong extended family do like using the old number.
I did contact Telstra and somehow people can now call me on both numbers, however when I call out, only the new number is displayed on their phone.
How do I get back to normal? - ie only one solitary number, being the original number
- 0 Likes
- 113 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Landline number changed after NBN install
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies
Landline number changed after NBN installFind out more