Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Late payment fee

I have received my latest bill and it has a late payment fee of $15.00. The reason my bill was paid 4 days late is because it is sent via email from Telstra and with the current email issues, I had not received the bill on time and therefore, could not pay it on time. The late payment IS NOT MY FAULT IT IS THE FAULT OF TELSTRA and I would really appreciate it if you would remove it. THANK YOU.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Late payment fee

Hey @XX07

Sorry to read that you weren't able to pay your bill on time due to the ongoing email outage, I appreciate your frustration with the late payment fee. The best team to speak with about this would be our billing team. Right now, the quickest way to speak to a person at Telstra (aside from me) is through the My Telstra App. Once in the chat, the virtual assistant will ask you a few questions before asking a team member to contact you. More info about how that works here https://tel.st/blueh;

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit