Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

My mothers phone line has been disconnected

Hello My 84 year old mothers phone line has been disconnected she recieved a letter about NBN and handed it to her landlord and didnt hear anything back she lives alone My mother also had a phone call saying she would be disconnected but she thought it was centreline she is deaf in one ear.

How do we go about re-connecting her phone line as she is elderly and needs a phone.

Please contact me 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My mothers phone line has been disconnected

Hello, that's not good to hear. Did the letter advise that nbn had been rolled out in the area and that existing services would be cancelled by a certain date?

If this is the case, please send us a message via the My Telstra app  https://tel.st/ys53m and our team can look into this further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit