Saxier1
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Best Evere Bundle

Is it possible to speak with someone at Telstra who doesn't immediately conflict with the previous person I spoke to at Telstra? I ordered the "Best Bundle Ever" plan 6 weeks ago, based largely on the Foxtel plan and also the NBN deal. Telstra immediately transferred my Foxtel to their system, however still no promised IQ box, or Telstra TV box or NBN modem. I have had numerous reassurances that the connecting work would be done very shortly (ie every week for the last 6 weeks) interspersed with calls from the porting team threatening to change the number I have had for the last 49 years due to their "technical issues" Advice varies every time, however the last one informed it's because of "multiple porting issues" I had the number with Telstra from 1968 to 2008 and swapped to Exetel in 2008, no other changes EVER and yet I stand accused of the crime of "multiple porting". Where do I now stand with Foxtel? do I get it at the price promised when I agreed to this contract? or does Telstra's inability/unwillingness to complete the contract due to some feeble claimed "technical issue" pre-empt them in some way from honouring the agreement we made some 6 weeks ago?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN Best Evere Bundle

Hi @Saxier1

Very sorry to read about the ongoing issues with your new Bundle service.

If you wanted to raise an official complaint and have a case manager assigned to your account you can do so via the following links:

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint ;

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/General-Services-KB/Lodging-a-complaint-with-Telstra/ta-p/681...

Please let us know how you go.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Saxier1
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Jimmy,

Many thanks for your response and helpful inclusion of the link, much appreciated, however I am currently already up to case manager number 3, who was scheduled to call me by 3:45pm on Friday, having been unavailable at the time of my latest discussion (prompted by Telstra inadvertently removing my access to half of my Foxtel channels for no apparent reason.)

Needless to say the call never eventuated (like Telstra would keep their word hahahah!)

I should point out that each and every Case Manager has been pleasant, polite and seemingly helpful at the time, all of them assuring me that this fiasco would be sorted shortly (for the last 7 weeks) I must have at least a dozen reference numbers for all the conversations I have had, however each time a week goes by I get a call from the "porting team" insisting that they have to change my number (which I have had since 1968). These guys are far less pleasant, the last one seemed quite arrogant inferring that everyone else in the organisation didn't know anything about his job and he basically made the rules etc. (It was 2 minutes after this last conversation that my TV channels went missing, probably just coincidence???)

I did receive an email advising that my equipment (unspecified as to whether this is a modem, IQ box or Telstra TV box) has been dispatched, and this leads me to my initial question..If Telstra are unwilling to supply the service they sold me, and the main two factors that convinced me to agree to sign up were the NBN and Foxtel plans, where do I stand (indeed where does Tesltra stand?). I don't wish to pay anything until Telstra fulfills their promised side of the agreement, I now have some sort of equipment coming out, yet the core problem of Telstra failing to deliver the package they promised remains..so who pays?

Once again Jimmy, I sincerely appreciate your assistance, indeed I feel like I have spoken with half of the employees at Telstra, most of whom (except the last "porting provisioner") have all seemed genuine in their desire to help, however it is plain to me that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at Telstra, and it's not my job to sort this mess out. All I have done is apply, in good faith for a bundle that Telstra proactively sold me. This nightmare has cost me dozens of hours, endless phone calls, conflicting (albeit well intentioned) information, and left me in the wilderness that exists between marketing, provisioning, and porting.

Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

@Saxier1 Very disappointing service to say the least however regrettably this is not a matter that can be resolve online via Facebook, Twitter or Crowd Support.

If you could please provide your complaints case number starting with SR I would be happy to contact the complaints team and to get them to contact you back ASAP.

I look forward to your response.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit