Alp75
Level 1: Cadet

Phone lines over driveway

I recently purchased a house in Ballarat. The phone lines going to the property are sitting at around 3-4 metres above the ground. I can’t even bring a trailer in the driveway. Who do I contact to get this fixed. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Phone lines over driveway

I'm assuming that you mean a truck trailer or a horse float as most trailers will easily clear 3 metres.

It could be a Telstra or NBN cable, depending on which area of Ballarat you are in. There may be a cost involved to you getting the cable relocated as it sounds like it is compliant to the regulations as is.

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It may take a few hours to get a response, but you will receive a notification through the app.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit