chess21
Level 1: Cadet

Priority Assist Phone

Answered

Does the Priority Assist Phone have messagebank once connected to the NBN?  If so how do you do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Priority Assist Phone

Hi @chess21, Priority Assist status won't interfere with MessageBank eligibility on your NBN landline service, you can certainly have both. Dial *99# to turn on MessageBank or #99# to turn off MessageBank on your NBN landline any time Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

It should do. To enable Messagebank up call *99#

Then set up Messagebank by calling 101 and following the instructions.

ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Priority Assist does not specify any particular service providing it is a   home phone for emergency contact. Voicemail is certainly covered.

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @chess21, Priority Assist status won't interfere with MessageBank eligibility on your NBN landline service, you can certainly have both. Dial *99# to turn on MessageBank or #99# to turn off MessageBank on your NBN landline any time Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit