Perrychef
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Qustion not answered

G;day,

Why is it that when I go to Crowd Support and ask a question.  I do not receive an answer.  I receive this Pop-Up.  I do not have a Mobile Phone.

How am I able to receive an answer to my questions?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Qustion not answered

I'm not quite sure how you get to these situations..

This is the direct link for CrowdSupport, use this and save it as a bookmark in your browser  https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/

Direct links or addresses are usually better than going through some intermediate site that redirects you..

Try using that and logging in.. 

If you get responses to questions, they should also send an email to the account you nominated when you registered for CrowdSupport..   and that looks like one of those emails? All you need to do is log in directly to CrowdSupport to read the response, or from the email, click on the link - the blue text.. Re:....

Not sure what you are actually clicking o

You might want to look at your profile in CrowdSupport , preferences to see how responses to your posts are handled..

I don't get responses to my mobile..  because I don't want notifications that way..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit