Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re home line

Answered

I am having trouble with the landline every time I am 

Speaking to someone it cuts out and I am a seck woman and I cannot go without a phone it is urgent please try to fix it thank you please call us

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Re home line

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information and we can't arrange callbacks.

What type of phone connection is it (NBN or old style phone connection)?

Is it a cordless phone? What model?

To contact Telstra to investigate the problem, you will need to either:

• Call 132203 (non-NBN) or 1800 834 273 (NBN)
  • Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi tries to redirect you elsewhere, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.
  • Send a message to the Telstra Facebook or Twitter accounts as they a re being monitored,
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Re home line

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information and we can't arrange callbacks.

What type of phone connection is it (NBN or old style phone connection)?

Is it a cordless phone? What model?

To contact Telstra to investigate the problem, you will need to either:

• Call 132203 (non-NBN) or 1800 834 273 (NBN)
  • Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and if Codi tries to redirect you elsewhere, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.
  • Send a message to the Telstra Facebook or Twitter accounts as they a re being monitored,
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit