Belinda227
Level 1: Cadet

Remove diversion

Hi there

I have wireless NBN and my phone is through it, not the cable connection. Recently it stopped working and i called and they sent me a new modem and diverted my calls to my mobile. Now that i have the new modem installed it is working again. I want to remove the diversion but every-time i call it sends me a link to my mobile that i can then type a question but the page wont load. Can anyone tell me  how to remove the diversion or how i can call Telstra and talk to someone please. If i go to our local store i need to book an appointment for a week later to ask a question!

Thanks in Advance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Remove diversion

You can either call 132203 or send a message by either:

• the My Telstra app on your mobile
  • logging into your account via the telstra.com.au website

and then go to the Get Help tab and click on the blue icon at the bottom of the screen (labelled Message Us on the website, icon only on app). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response. If you use the app, you will get a notification on your mobile when someone responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Belinda227
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you, 

As i mentioned in the app it says retry every time i connect? i tried the number you suggested and the same recording came up. i have no idea how to contact anyone?

Jupiter

Try through the website (telstra.com.au), then sign in to "My Telstra" in the top right of the screen (the Sign In menu is a dropdown). Then go to the Get Help tab and use the Message Us (blue button) at the bottom of the page.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit