Level 1: Cadet

Silent line

Can you tell me how long it takes for a silent number or silent line not to appear on the white pages website? It's been well over 24 hours.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Silent line

I believe it can take Sensis up to 3 weeks to update a listing.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Silent line

Hi Shane72,

Silent Line is Telstra's private number service. Having a Silent Line prevents your name, address and telephone number from being published in the printed and online White Pages directories, and from being available through Directory Assistance. Your phone number is blocked, so that when you call others they won't be able to see your number.

If your details are still listed online after 24-48 hours Shane72, please contact our team to follow up: http://tel.st/hsc3

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit