Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra account

Please help - why do I keep getting a bill each month for $70 for internet connection with no phone calls made and no data used?  On 29/9/19 I set up a Belong account and understood that they would be transferring me from Telstra to Belong and the cost was much less per month.  I suspect I am paying them every month and $70 for Telstra as well.  I would be glad if someone could email or call me and explain.  Thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra account

We can't arrange callbacks or email responses through Crowdsupport and we can't check Billing/Accounts information either as nobody has access to those systems.

You would need to send a message through the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) and someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Otherwise, it's a very long wait on the phone.

The other option is to pop in to a Telstra Store and they should be able to check your account history for you to see what is going on.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit