Level 1: Cadet

Telstra ---an absolute disgarce

Mt T box remote died (3rd one) . I am so cranky with Telstra I could scream. I have been on hold trying to actually talk to someone for hours --they JUST DONT ANSWER THE BLOODY PHONE. This morning again I phoned 13001236841 for T box assstance. I received a recording saying my call would be answered within 4 to 6 minutes. After 23 min still no one had taken my call. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO. ? MY home phone (removed for your privacy) now has no dial tone (INternet stillworking) , My T box remote no longer works and Telstra WILL NOT TAKE MY CALLS.

Next stop thje Telceommunications Ombudsman. I

If there is any one out there from Telstra who has any interest in dealing with this? You can call me on (removed)

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra ---an absolute disgarce

Stew, not a safe idea to include the personal details you have eg: phone numbers, on a public forum.

Sig 2

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra ---an absolute disgarce

Hi Stew, 

A quick alternative to the T-box remote is the smart phone app (google play store or apple app store), otherwise you can send me your details via private message and we can sort something out.

For your home phone, still best to ring landline faults department to get it tested. They can be reached on 132203.

- Jon

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit