MaxDownload
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Easy Control Additional Handset Model TEC-A - Extra handset won't register

Really hoping that someone can provide some advice or help on this one. Over 12 months ago I purchased the Telstra Easy Control Handset Model TEC-C with handset and base station, plus 3 of the Model TEC-A paired handsets. All paired up and working fine within my Telstra NBN network. I knew I could add one additional handset (up to 5) and just this week I received one more TEC-A handset. But for some reason the new handset continues to fail trying to register to the TEC-C base. I have fully charged the new handset. I have made sure I am entering the correct default PIN for pairing. I have removed the batteries and then reset the new handset. I even powered down the base and retried to register the new handset - all this has failed. I have 4 working handsets around the house, but for some reason this new handset won't register. Same model as previous purchase. Any thoughts anyone? Or a quick fix?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
bek498
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Easy Control Additional Handset Model TEC-A - Extra handset won't register

Hey Maxdownload, if you've done the basic troubleshooting and it's still not pairing it could be a faulty handset? Any chance you can take it back to a store to have them look at it?

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit