Frenzy
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra Home Messages Txt to mobile Message notification

I have had Telstra Home Messages for years and have had the text message notice active for when I have a message left. All of a sudden today it isn't working?? Yes I'm on the nbn, but have been for nearly 6 months and haven't had any problems. When I go into messagebank it doesn't give me the option to activate txt message notice. Has Telstra done something to the platform without telling anyone????

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Frenzy

Re: Telstra Home Messages Txt to mobile Message notification

Hello Telstra?? Can someone PLEASE tell me why this no longer works? I have tried using the My Telstra app and someone said they would get back to me, that was 2 days ago! I have checked all the literature from Telstra and it still indicates that this function exists. This is pathetic service.

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Are you dialling 125101 to set it up?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Frenzy

Hi Jupiter, yes I am. I have had the service for years and the text to mobile option used to be on the menu, but it has disappeared. When you call 125101 I just get "press 3 for mail box set up" then there is no option to send txt to mobile for notification on the following menu. I have had NBN for over 6 months and it was working fine up until this week ( that I noticed). It feels like I am on a different platform to before, but I have not been notified of this nor can I find any info about it.

Its very frustrating!

Frenzy

Its the same platform as the mobile messagebank.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit