unhappy39
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Plus Points scam

I see that Telstra Plus have yet again shown how incompetent they are. Gives us points, then allows randoms to use them before we get them. Lodged a complaint, only to be told too bad, nothing they can do. So we lose yet again. Won't return the points and won't escalate the issue for resolution. Not happy again !!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Plus Points scam

Have you changed your Telstra ID password?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
unhappy39
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Telstra Plus Points scam

no, nothing changed. I didn't know the password myself, yet Telstra Plus are telling me that I must have given it to someone else and that they have used it to access my account and order using the points. Made the complaint to Telstra as soon as I got the email saying an order had been put through, but then took them 3 days to actually lodge it as a complaint. By that time, the order had been sent by Telstra and was told that it was too late and there is nothing they can do. They won't reinstate the lost points, and won't allow us to escalate the complaint. *edit*, I have changed it now.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit