CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Turn off Telstra 101 messages

Answered

Since I switched to new bundle, I have the rapid fire dial tone indicating I have messages on 101.  This happened last time I upgraded my bundle too.

I don't want that service as I have my own answering machine and when I spoke with Gabriel ID No D828042 on Interaction No 1.931651546621 about my new bundle, I specifically said that I didn't want 101 turned on.

How can I turn it off?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Turn off Telstra 101 messages

Hi there, the Crowd Support informational at the following link, should assist you getting in control of the situation: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Phones-Services-KB/Cancelling-the-Home-Messages-101-serv...

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Turn off Telstra 101 messages

Hi there, the Crowd Support informational at the following link, should assist you getting in control of the situation: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Phones-Services-KB/Cancelling-the-Home-Messages-101-serv...

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit