T-dumb
Level 1: Cadet

When will my phone be connected, order confirmed by Telstra on 5/3/21 ?

I have had a 17 hour message ‘conversation’ interaction with the App, where I outlined my request and the corresponding Order Reference Number at least 3 times, and have just now been told that they cannot ‘pull my details’ ?

I am not in a position to visit a store, and don’t see why I should....if the website has the capacity for me to make an application, then surely there should be some way of updating me with the progress of an order such as this. The copper lines are all in place, it is a reconnection of a line we had at the same residence a couple of years ago.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: When will my phone be connected, order confirmed by Telstra on 5/3/21 ?

Unfortunately, the only methods are by calling 132200 or by using the chat function.

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or the systems to follow up on your order.

If you are in a non-NBN enabled area, then it should have been a straightforward process of getting reconnected.

If they can't "pull your details" then it sounds like there has been an error in the system and you will need to ask for it to be escalated to get it resolved.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit