LQuinn
Level 1: Cadet

mms > telstra.com/mmsview > site failure

hi all, just last night after successfully sending and receiving mms messages, i've started to instead receive the following:

you have a new mms picture or video message. to view your message, to go http://telstra.com/mmsview & enter user id and password within 14 days (user id & password details removed)

the problem is that whichever browser i use (phone or pc) and enter the details, nothing happens, there is just a generic error message - error: server error.

i've sucessfully sent and recieved a message to and from 176667 and have restarted my phone, any advice would be appreciated!

thanks 🙂

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Re: mms > telstra.com/mmsview > site failure

Hello,

This is a new one for me, and any response would just be a guess, as I have no access to Telstra's systems.

I presume you have had no previous issues with MMS. If you have, please advise.  Was the phone ever used on another network? What sort of phone, and is it updated?

You would be best to ring 132200 and speak to the team at "Mobile Assurance" and they may have a fix on their "cheat sheets" or a precedent to advise you from. Thanks

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit