mtrix
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular - stock

Ordered a Series 4 with Cellular 44m Space Grey, online 8 days ago when website showed in stock.

3 chat conversations, 2 calls and 2 store visits later, its still in pending status, despite being told twice by online staff that it would have been delivered by now.

Simply the worst customer experience I have ever experienced. 

Does anyone know if there is any stock available and how to progress an online order?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES
tricks

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular - stock

had the same thing happen to me. Been told the order pending will not be processed and to try again when in stock.

AW07

I have had exactly the same issue. I keep getting told there is a ‘system error’ from their end.
No one can give me an ETA. But they have some in stock if you want to buy it outright, strange!
teefly80

I ordered mine on the 5th December, one email to confirm then Nothing! Tried to live chat and that was absolutely hopeless.

It’s a Christmas present so I am extremely annoyed and will continue to try and hash this out today.
hoffysplace

I’ve got the same problem. Ordered 2 weeks ago when they were in stock. Now they are out of stock. Not really good enough
Letdownagain

Very frustrating! I also ordered the 46mm rose gold Apple Watch last week when in stock only received one email and nothing since! Many live chats say “your nearest store will have them in stock you can collect today” I’ve been to every store in my area to be told we don’t have any. This was a Xmas present also!! Telstra get it sorted!!!
Nikkid84

I have had the exact same issue, contacted 3 times and was told 3 different reasons why it was delayed and each time was told it will arrive within 48hours so then I ring again and get told it’s out of stock! Seriously so frustrating. I have lodged a complaint and am yet to hear from anyone about that! Typical

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more