Dowdza
Level 1: Cadet

Galaxy Watch - SMS via One Number

I have Telstra one number synced great through Galaxy watch and iPhone6s Plus!
Calls are perfect over cellular.
However when I send SMS it is a completely different number.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Galaxy Watch - SMS via One Number

Hi Dowdza, I appreciate the concern about the number being shown for SMS which are sent from the One Number service. I have heard of this happening previously if your Apple account has been associated with another mobile number in the past, but the best point of contact for this to be investigated and followed up. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Galaxy Watch - SMS via One Number

Sorry, cut off early there! Our Mobile teams on 13 22 00 or through the secure chat link at  https://tel.st/s84g7 can investigate and assist. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now