Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

4G prepaid internet page [m.home] not working correctly

Answered

I have been using my older prepaid 3G USB + WiFi dongle in my laptop with Windows 10 for a while now with no problems. The Telstra page [m.home] always displayed correctly with all relevant information. Just yesterday I registered my new 4G dongle and the internet is working fine. However, [m.home] changed to [m.home/html/home.html] and the webpage is running crazy quick between refreshing and stop loading. Nothing is displayed nor can the page be influenced in any way. It's almost as if the setup is not sure if it's in the old 3G or the new 4G mode. I have tried to uninstall the 3G USB + WiFi Hostless Modem 1.0.0.2 but Windows says that it cannot find the file. Don't know what's happening, can someone assist please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: 4G prepaid internet page [m.home] not working correctly

Have you tried emptying your browser cache? If you are using the chrome browser turn off "Preload pages for faster surfing and searching"

Settings > Advanced > Privacy & security

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Have you tried emptying your browser cache? If you are using the chrome browser turn off "Preload pages for faster surfing and searching"

Settings > Advanced > Privacy & security

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Grinning from ear to ear, that certainly solved the problem.

Thanks a bunch cf4!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit