CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

adding my prepaid wifi broadband (elite) to my account

HI I have been using my elite wifi broadband for a couple of months now and would like to add it to my account so that I can track usage (as my 9yo is linked to this as well for her tablet).

I've tried to add via account settings but I need a telstra account number which I dont have due to the fact it is prepaid. I have tried via prepaid but it gives me an error regarding the number is already in use.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled broadband manager and it is still not registering my wifi device.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: adding my prepaid wifi broadband (elite) to my account

Heya erickerri,

Welcome to CrowdSupport. Smiley Happy

Not a problem, all accounts have an account number, including Pre Paid, however, as it is Pre Paid however, it's not really needed normally as you recharge using the assigned mobile number to the service.

Nevertheless, you can obtain this number in order to add it to your My Account profile via our My Account Support.

This is a Live Chat service available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we can also assist in adding the Pre Paid service to your My Account profile.

Hope this helps. Smiley Wink

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit