Skye8
Level 1: Cadet

Can someone please explain these logs for me I also believe the legacy access pint is activated

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
cf4
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Can someone please explain these logs for me I also believe the legacy access pint is activated

The first image indicates either modem has just turned on or is recovering from a loss off link.

10:03:22 turn on VOLTE, main link is down so modem has ordered phone to use the 4 G backup.

10:03:30 Modem detects main link is working and has IPv4 address.

4:52:25 Modem Synced with Time server.

4:52:29 Phone registered with server

4:52:30 Modem connecting to remote management server.

4:52:30 Modem has IPv6 address on main link.

4:52:30 - 4:52:31 Modem sending to and receiving data from remote management server.

The second image events shows WiFi devices connecting and disconnecting from modem also shows a device has logged into modems GUI. There are no times so can't determine whether connection and disconnections are normal or  due to a faulty WiFi device (Connections and disconnections occurring over a short period of time.

In the fourth image tends to indicate there is a problem with the DSL connection.

At 10:01:01 DSL link is synching, at 10:01:10 DSL link has synced but  at 10:01:14 DSL link has lost sync and is trying to synch again tending to indicate a fault.

10:01:011 indicates devices has been detected on modem's USB port.

In the Fourth image most of the events shows the VOIP checking that there is still a connection between modem and VOIP server. There is also two event showing modem syncing with time server. I don't really now what the other events show except that they are events related to modem's maintenance.

Image 5 events are to with remote management sending receiving information about modems WiFi and changing modems wifi settings.

Image 6 more remote management events, looks like the link has dropped out half way through  

13:43:35 Check the firmware of modem is up to date.

13: 43:37 Unable to sync time.

If you are experiencing drop outs with your connection a good indication would be LOS, LOF and LOM errors (Advanced > Diagnostics)

Skye8

Re: Can someone please explain these logs for me I also believe the legacy access pint is activated

1. Thankyou so much for taking the time to explain this I’ve been told I have someone using my network other than myself so I really appreciate your input as this is gibberish to me I’m trying to learn it but it’s a lot to learn when you don’t no a bloody thing these are the logs he viewed not sure if any are different from above or not can you see any signs of that
cf4

The only thing I can see from those is that three WiFi devices have connected to your network with the following MACs:

F8:87:F1:EF:2D:B5
78:94:B4:F4:AD:5E
A4:77:33:BF:F1:A9

I didn't see any other evidence of some one else using your network.

Most off the other events are to do with remote management of the modem and the the VOIP checking connection for phone service.

Skye8

Thanks once again just curious do you know anything about Telstra legacy access point or c3 portal it’s been activated on my account but from my understanding this is for business acc only 

cf4

No I have never come across "Telstra legacy access or C3 portal"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit