Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Cancel broadband Sim which received after 2 months

Answered

Hi Telstra, I ordered a mobile broadband Sim on 27th March and since it didn't came or searchable in order search I ordered another on on 6th April. Again the same. Tried to calling, chat but never connected even. Visit to store was useless since they turned me back from the door claiming they don't have anything to do with online orders.

To my utter surprise all two orders delivered yesterday and today with order dates 20th May and 21st May, which is totally incorrect. I don't need any now, of course  after 2 months. Please cancel all and stop issuing me any bills. Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Cancel broadband Sim which received after 2 months

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or Billing Systems.

You will need to either go in to a Store to cancel the accounts, or send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile. Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Yeah, I got your point. I messaged yesterday and Chat bot came and messed the thing first. Today it went well and an consultant replied me back. Thanks for the correct direction.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or Billing Systems.

You will need to either go in to a Store to cancel the accounts, or send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile. Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Highlighted

Hi Jupiter, I visited the store today and they try their best to turn you back claiming it is an online order and they can't do anything. I had to fight back to get a slot and the consultant was also clueless on the two orders. After sometime he found it and told only one was successful and the other didn't go through. But however I got 2 SIMs. Later in the evening I got a notification that the one which was successful was turned into a prepaid plan. It seems a solution. But still I am not sure what I can do with the other order, since consultant told me since it was not successful that he can't do any with it.

Highlighted

You will need to send a message via the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). The store can probably only see the order that was placed in store. The online system is separate, and until it is fully processed, the store won't be able to see it.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Yeah, I got your point. I messaged yesterday and Chat bot came and messed the thing first. Today it went well and an consultant replied me back. Thanks for the correct direction.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit