Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Data Share Sim Card use.
- My partner has received a data share sim card with his phone plan but what devices can we use it in? I have spoken on live chat several times each time receiving a different answer. (helpful not at all)
- Can I use this data share sim card in mobile broadband wifi device (I already have one on a plan in my name)
- If I can how do I buy one that isn't already locked to the sim card it comes with (ie. prepaid ones already have a sim in them)
- If I can't then exactly what devices can I use it in as you cannot even put it in a phone to hotspot!!
- And my partner has and loves an ancient Nokia which you cannot hotspot either (his account in seperate to mine)
Please just a direct answer of what devices it can be used in. Thank you.
- 0 Likes
- 1,452 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Data Share Sim Card use.
You can definitely use it in a Mobile Broadband device (or a Tablet) as long as it is Telstra branded and not a Bigpond device.
If you were to buy a Pre-Paid one, it is as simple as taking out the SIM that is already in there and inserting the Data Share one and you will be up and running. - Oliver
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies