ephraims
Level 1: Cadet

Domain DNS blacklisted

We have had a issue with our website that has now been rectified. The website is bundabergeyeclinic.com.au . Telstra has blocked the dns to this address. When we use telstra DNS servers we cant go to that website. If we use any other dns Google, cloudflare etc we can resolve the domian. Can you please look into this and remove the block. Thanks for your help

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Domain DNS blacklisted

This is not the correct place to report this.. CrowdSupport is mostly customers just like you..

That said, I expect you'll get some advice as to who you should contact..

As a business, you should be able to direct your enquiry though your CRM/Account Manager if you have one...

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict 🙂 also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
ephraims
Level 1: Cadet

We dont have an account manager. I really need to know who to talk to as it is just people who are on telstra that cant access the website. If you on another provider it is working fine.

SteveW_52

Are you a Telstra business customer?

You could try here to start with, if you haven't already..

https://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/online-support

There are other posts, similar to yours, on CrowdSupport, such as..

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/home-broadband/are-my-websites-being-blocked/td-p/54186

This one is a bit old though...

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict 🙂 also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Your website has been flashed as malicious by 3 services according to Virustotal.com

You will need to check your sure and update any themes and addons to make sure they are up to date.

Then request delisting from each of services that have flagged your site. Otherwise once you get it unblocked with Telstra, it will get blocked again.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit