SA4
Level 1: Cadet

Free data top ups

Why can't i see the option for free data top ups in my Telstra account?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Free data top ups

Good morning SA4, when you open your My Account page, and I take it you have a post paid internet/broadband acco8unt, click on that service which will open a new page that contains all the details of your plan.

Scroll down the page and find the Title "Features"  next to that details of top ups (if they are applicable to the plan you are on) and then there's a blue button marked "Top Up Now". Click that and follow the prompts.

top ups.jpg

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Free data top ups

Given that you have posted this in the Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband area, the reason why you can't see the Top Ups option is because it isn't available for these accounts.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit