JordanScott90
Level 1: Cadet

GPTEXG3 APN Option help

Answered

I'm after some help, I live rural and use LTE modem and a telstra sim and pay $85 a month for internet 400gb. Unfortunately I have no way to access my computers and devices remotely and need the option GPTEXG3 for APN setup on my account. 

It appears alot of people I have spoken to thru your chat service etc don't understand what I'm needing so I thought I'd post here and try my luck.

If anyone can help me here, it would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: GPTEXG3 APN Option help

You would need to have a business account and then most likely have to talk to the business mobile faults team on 132000.

It is not available on the Telstra consumer grade plans, so the consultants on 132200 wouldn't know what you are talking about as it isn't on their system.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

You would need to have a business account and then most likely have to talk to the business mobile faults team on 132000.

It is not available on the Telstra consumer grade plans, so the consultants on 132200 wouldn't know what you are talking about as it isn't on their system.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

JordanScott90
Level 1: Cadet

I have tried this and i'm just being sent here there and everywhere and no one knows what i'm trying to do. Gahh

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit