CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Netgear Nighthawk 4GX Gigabyte LTE Mobile Router data usage info unavailable

Answered

Since before Xmas I have noticed that I am no longer able to see my data usage info either directly on the device display OR via PC connection. I have reset several times but no progress so just wondering if anyone else has had this issue if so did you get resolve it yourself or have to ring Telstra Support!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Netgear Nighthawk 4GX Gigabyte LTE Mobile Router data usage info unavailable

Thank you and I'll also report it now to Telstra as it is my view also that it is a Telstra issue. Also I've noticed over the last month or so that My (Telstra) Online Account now takes days to update my internet data usage but at least it gets updated whereas this never gets updated and only seems to get updated online at the end of my account period!? Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Netgear Nighthawk 4GX Gigabyte LTE Mobile Router data usage info unavailable

Hello, it has been a general problem to other types of Netgear mobile broadband modems as well the last month, eg Aircard Advanced 111 which I use.

Even a Netgear update yesterday did not fix it, as the belief is it's a Telstra issue.

Several people have reported it here.

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Thank you and I'll also report it now to Telstra as it is my view also that it is a Telstra issue. Also I've noticed over the last month or so that My (Telstra) Online Account now takes days to update my internet data usage but at least it gets updated whereas this never gets updated and only seems to get updated online at the end of my account period!? Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

Level 2: Rookie

Same here.

There is no use getting in touch with Telstra. Waste of time. "THEY ARE WORKING ON IT" ha ha 

Only suggestion from them is sign another 2-3 years contract. Even made a complaint,  then they acctualy cant garantee - you will get you data info displayed. Are they trying to get new contracts only.? Ussual runaround. Telstra - how long do you think you can do this to people ?

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I am also having a problem with a Netgear AC810 Aircard does not show usage data. I phoned support several times and got every conceivable explanation including that it was a Telstra IT problem. Tried factory reset - didn't work

There was also a concerted effort to get me to buy a Netgear Nighthawk. I note that this does not support 5G so is really already obsolete. It is experiencing the same problem as well. Also my wireless broadband device account did not appear on My account.  Spent hours on the phone trying to define and explain the problem and was asked to go to a Telstra Shop to check the Aircard for no positive result. 

Very difficult to regulate usage without day to day usage data.

Disillusioned, disappointed  - poor service!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit