Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Ordered Telstra USB 4GX and plan 6 days ago and there is still no update on my order

I urgently need home internet (NBN is terrible here and Optus 5G was a joke) so I ordered Telstra USB 4GX + month-to-month plan on 24/07/2020 but as of today there is no indication that anything has been done to process my order (apart from the automatic email confirmation). Is it normal? How long does it usually take Telstra to dispatch such orders? At least Optus sent it the very next day... Now, I tried to contact support about my order, but what options do I have? - The online chat bot is useless: it can't do anything about my order (says it isn't a valid order number: it is #MB51164959 by the way) and when we get to the point when he says "I'll get you through to someone who can help." nothing happens - no one else joins the chat regardless of how long I wait. - I tried to call 132200 but after I went though all the hoops with their automatic system it just send me the link to My Telstra app (which doesn't show any orders). So, how can I get an update on my home mobile internet order #MB51164959?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Ordered Telstra USB 4GX and plan 6 days ago and there is still no update on my order

It can take a few hours to get a response through the chat on the My Telstra app (shouldn't take more than that). You will get a notification when someone responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Ordered Telstra USB 4GX and plan 6 days ago and there is still no update on my order

Hi @Hrennikov, it's usually best to speak with us either on 132200 or message us through the Telstra app if you need assistance with an order. With this order, I'd personally suggest visiting a Telstra store. You can find your closet store here & it would be worth booking an appointment to save waiting in store, you can do that online here

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit