CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Pocket WiFi won't connect to Telstra

My Huawei E5332 which I often use with an antenna was working fine until I bought a  new Telstra payg card a few months ago

I can connect to it by wifi from any of my computers fine but there seems to be no outward connection to the Internet.

As far as I know the configuration is correct ie the same as I had when it was working on the Telstra network with an APN of telstra.internet.

I just don't think there is a fault in the device -  seems to me like some sort of setting problem but nodody seems to know what. I have replaced the sim card but still no connection. Following shows the device settings.

Any help appreciated,

T

ScreenShot003.jpg

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Pocket WiFi won't connect to Telstra

Here's that screen shot enlargedScreenShot003.jpg

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Pocket WiFi won't connect to Telstra

Hi tsrwright, 

I would try the sim in another device/handset to see if you can get data going on it, you can also try hard resetting the device.

Otherwise, you will need to contact our support team to check if there is any barring for data on the account.

- Jon

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit