KJohnHO
Level 3: Gumshoe

Pre-Paid credit not viewable in 'My Account' after voucher credit runs out on USB modem

Answered

My old plan credit was ~$xxx. After migration/conversion it was ~24G on the new "Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband plan"

My purchased voucher credit has now run out.

I can longer see my remaining converted credit  nor any expiry date online in 'My Account'.

The only information is a link to recharge.

I am concerned some customers may be miss-lead into believing they need to recharge by this missing credit and missing expiry date information !

Is this just typical poor customer support from Telstra?

P.S. I still seem to be able to use the device so the credit is still available. (Some, All, For how long)

I have no why of telling if I will get full use of my credit nor even if I will get notified when it begins to run out or expire.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Pre-Paid credit not viewable in 'My Account' after voucher credit runs out on USB modem

Hi KJohnHO,

This sounds like an odd issue, out of interest are you able to find the info you need when you log in using the following page  https://tel.st/2svpsw

Angela

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Angela_H
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Pre-Paid credit not viewable in 'My Account' after voucher credit runs out on USB modem

Hi KJohnHO,

This sounds like an odd issue, out of interest are you able to find the info you need when you log in using the following page  https://tel.st/2svpsw

Angela

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

bmh300
Level 1: Cadet

Having the same problem with my dongle. Data balance showing on the dongle is incorrect as is the balance in My Account. I keep getting messages warning that my balance is low but this is impossible. Spent hours yesterday chatting to the "expert help" and the problem is still unresolved. I have never experienced such appalling customer service. First responder is a bot - this is an insult - and when you manage to get a human you find they are as useless as the bot. What to do next????

bek498
Support Team
Support Team

I've seen this from time to time! Our messaging team via the app can definitely help if you reach out to them here: https://tel.st/n363zr. If you have any reference numbers I'm happy to have a look into the progress of it for you. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit