Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Prepaid Mobile Broadband

Answered

I have a prepaid mobile broadband account. Recently I had to change SIMs because the original SIM had expired through non use. Since having the new SIM, I haven't been able to see any of my usage history or how much data I have left. Is there a fix for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Prepaid Mobile Broadband

To associate your service with your account, log in to your account via the Telstra website, then go to Account Settings and scroll down until you see the add account button. Click on the Add account button and enter the details to associate the new service with your online account.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

Some of that depends on which Mobile Broadband device you have..  In some, a new SIM will wipe previous data usage information, if you are looking for usage data on the device.

If you have a Telstra ID, you can use the My Telsra app or the My Account (24x7) webpage to login, locate your service and check usage. Again, the SIM replacement might have deleted previous data..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

To associate your service with your account, log in to your account via the Telstra website, then go to Account Settings and scroll down until you see the add account button. Click on the Add account button and enter the details to associate the new service with your online account.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit